Currently accepting applications for:
Ice Cream Ambassadors
Overview: Smile! You are the face behind the ice cream case and the one who is taking the customers on their ice cream journey. You are responsible for sharing the story of our ice cream flavors and delighting the customer. You will report to the Shift Leader during a shift.
Download our employment application (note there is one for Softie Haus in Bellflower and one for our Long Beach shops) and shift availability forms. Email completed form to email@example.com or bring into the shop.
Apply using our online form: click here
- Put the customer first, commit to giving the friendliest ice cream experience.
- Share the stories of our award winning flavors.
- Keep the shop Covid Clean!
- Work the Always Be Cleaning list.
- Maintain a clean work space and retail space.
- Ice cream prep work – kitchen work/ pint labeling
- Setting up sinks and dishwashing
- Waffle Cone bowl making
- Handling the register – making sure the customers final contact is an awesome one.
- Completing assigned side work
- Food Safety – keep hands clean – gloves on when scooping
- Maintain a current Food Handlers License
- Support your Shift Leader and other team members
- Ice Cream Cake making and packaging
- Keeping your availability up to date on wheniwork.com
- Reading, responding and posting on our internal communication software – Basecamp.com
- Excellent communicator – with good voice projection
- Attention to detail and cleanliness
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 5 plus hours
- Be in dress code and ready to work by shift start time
- Absolutely no cell phone use on shift.
- Food Handlers card a plus
- Previous food service experience a plus
- Available weekends
You must be able to work two or more shifts per week. Starting pay is $13 an hour plus tips.