July 5, 2017 – We are searching for Ice Cream Ambassadors – that can work three plus shifts a week.
Ice Cream Ambassador
Smile! You are the face behind the case and the one who is taking the customers on a ice cream journey. You are responsible for sharing the story of our ice cream flavors and delighting the customer during the tasting.
- Commit to giving the customer the friendliest ice cream experience.
- Share the stories of our award winning flavors. Know what makes Long Beach Creamery ice cream so much better than the rest.
- Willingness to clean (a lot) and an eye for details. Maintain a clean work space and retail space.
- Stamina to handle the long lines, ability to be on your feet for 5 hours.
- Ice cream prep work – kitchen work/ pint labeling
- Dishwashing and a lot of it
- Waffle Cone bowl making
- Handling the register – and making sure the customers final contact is a Awesome one.
- Completing assigned side work
- Understand how to work with food – keep hands clean – gloves on when tasting/scooping – Current Food Safety Certificate a plus – we will provide one after 30 days
- Support your Shift Leader and other team members
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ice Cream Cake making and packaging
We are looking for kind and energetic food lovers. Must be able to work three plus shifts a week. Shifts are Tuesday-Sunday – morning 11am to 5:15pm – night 5pm to 11pm.
This position starts at $10.50 per hour and tips are additional. You accrue sick time immediately- for every 30 hours worked = 1 hour sick time. Employees get 35% off ice cream (exceptions are gift cards and pint chips) – each shift you get two scoops and a waffle bowl or a shake/float on the house.
If this sounds like your gig – download Job-application-6703454, fill it out and email to email@example.com with your resume or any other info you would like us to know. You can also bring the completed application into the shop.
Thanks so much!